Thursday, October 6, 2022

New site feature: Resources

I've added a page for resources at the top of the blog. The list isn't very large, but is made up of sites that I've already used for researching previous posts, and those that I plan to use for future posts. I don't know how much use they'll be to anyone else, but they're now there if you need them. Obviously, if I'm missing something that you think should be there, please feel free to say so.

And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that 3-4 sites on the list were provided to me by, Jeff, from Wax Pack Wonders, back when I first started this blog. And I'm still grateful to him for doing so, as it really helped in what has proven to be a very alien form of blogging for me.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Without you, this blog probably wouldn't even still be going.

      Delete
  2. The California archives, much to my dismay, have been done for a while. The Oregon archives were new to me - thanks to you and Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The California Archives was one of the ones that Jeff directed me towards. I know that it's had some problems in recent months, but I was just there the other day and it was working fine. And the UO site was actually the first one that I found myself (not counting Baseball Reference).

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! The TSN player cards and Lantern database look like fun to browse through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lantern site is has a LOT of stuff on it. I've only just scratched the surface of it so far, but can already tell that I'll never be able to see everything on there that I'd want to see; there just isn't enough hours in the day!

      Delete